Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Enjoying The "Golden" Thing

April 8, 2009

I read somewhere that when you get older, you don't require as much sleep. Hogwash to that! I seem to need more sleep than I ever did before. Now why is that, I wonder? I don't do as much as I used to. And I'm much slower than I used to be. Ha! I'll bet it's this "Golden" thing.

On a lighter side, Last night I enjoyed some beautiful pictures that Snow Raven had just taken of some of the spring flowers that were popping up everywhere. I even used one of them as a background for a layout of my Rummage Baby. I'll post that at the end of this, so as not to upset Blogger.

I look at all the other blogs and they have pictures interspersed (another$20 word for you Snowy) with their writings, and everything stays where it's supposed to. I sometimes wish that programs like this came with a user manual. Instead, they send you to a forum (which you have to join) and then you spend hours reading what other people wrote hoping that someone else asked your question, and then some more time looking to see if they ever got an answer.

Whatever happened to good old customer support? Email question, get answer back email. Again, this must be that "Golden" thing. I have found one thing though - I'm much more crochetty now. I have less patience with things. Ever been there? Sort of like - I want it now and it needs to be working just fine. I am such a spoiled brat!

Don't get me wrong, I worked hard all my life and I earned my way, but my Michael did tend to spoil me. Most anything I wanted, he got for me. I hope they have TV up there and that he got to watch yesterday's Red Sox opening day game. They beat Tampa Bay 5-3. Go Red Sox!!

I have to cut this short and get ready for my appointment to have my nails done. Then maybe I'll be able to type better. The weather outside looks fairly nice, so maybe I'll take Tootsie out for a bit later on. Y'all have a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.

"A Hunting We Will Go"



2 comments:

Tiffs Blog said...

YES I Love it...Made me laugh..

smiekeltje said...

May be this link could be useful to you. And if you don;t find an item you wanted, you can always email her to ask a question. Very nice and I picked up also some things for my blog there, on how to do things.
http://easycustomblogs.blogspot.com/
You're LO made me laugh!!! Great!!
Hugs
Kyra