Friday, April 17, 2009

Grand News To Share

April 17, 2009

Today, I can finally share my good news with all of you. For quite a while now, I have been working towards my goal of getting established at the Magickal Scraps shop. And it's finally happening. With a little luck and lots of help from Snow Raven, I might just make it in time for a Sunday, April 19th grand opening. I will have more on that later. Meanwhile, don't be disappointed if it takes an extra week to accomplish this.

I will still be making freebies for you. It's just time for me to branch out and grow a little. This afternoon, I started working on another new kit. I'm sort of slow, though, because I sidetrack myself. I make a new paper, then I start to make a design for it, and next thing you know - I'm off on a tangent making new elements. Eventually I work my way back to the paper. Even then, by now I probably have to change the color of the original paper because of the new elements. It's just a vicious circle -- but I like it.

Yesterday, I managed to finish up some more challenges, and today I'll share one of them. This is my "L" challenge. The "L" is for Love and Lick. Enjoy. Tootsie and I will be turning in early tonight because I think I have finally overtaxed my brain. Imagine that! Y'all have a wonderful night.

Hugs, Edna B.

















1 comment:

Nani said...

I'm catching up afte4r a busy weekend! Congrats on the new store! If you find yourself needing a new designer support group, you know my email address! LOL There are unanticipated frustrations, but it's still fun.

I LOVE your "L" layout The photo is just precious!!