Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Strange Nuts

April 29, 2009

Yesterday I took the day off thinking that maybe Blogger would be nicer to me after a rest. So here's hoping it worked. I even did some looking up about how to fix the problem, but not being fully understanding of geek talk, a lot of it did not make an impact on my brain. So, we'll just do the best we can here.

I have been working on some new collab kits with Snow Raven. These will be for children, and are adorable. As soon as there is a preview ready, I will post it here. So you see, I have been very busy between re-learning about html and designing kits. There will also be a freebie for you this week.

Meanwhile, keep an eye for a great sale at Magickal Scraps Shop starting in two days. This will also be my opening day, and we will free goodies for you. So don't forget - mark your calendar - May 1

A few months ago, I showed you a photo of my magestic tree with purple flowers on it. Well, when the flowers died off, in their place grew these weird nuts. Anybdy know what they are? Are they edible? If so, why haven't the squirrels eaten them. Strange

Now I am off to see what kind of trouble I can get in today. Y'all have a fantastic day. (p.s. Blogger is still acting crazy. I can see that is going to take a while.)

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Snowy said...

Nuts? Look like seed pots to me , but I can't see them too clearly. Have you looked what is inside the shell ?????