Thursday, April 2, 2009

Music, Music, Music

April 2, 2009

Sorry I missed yesterday, but for some reason, I had wicked chills. I was very cold all day, and by 7pm, I fell asleep in my rocking chair all wrapped up in a blanket. When I woke from that short nap, I went right to bed. This morning, so far, I feel much better.

By now, you've noticed that I've added music for your listening pleasure. Feel free to change the tune if you wish. This was all made possible with more tutoring from Snow Raven. I am such a chicken when it comes to trying different things, and when I do decide to try I can't usually figure them out without help.

This morning I have errands to do, shopping ,etc. Then maybe some laundry. If all goes well, I will be able to spend more time creating on my PC.

Now for some really good news. Do you remember that birdie picture I posted her called "Communication"? Well, I came in second place with it in the monthly challenge @ http://www.thelittlephotoshop.co.uk/. I feel really good about it because the folks over there are very good photographers, a lot of them are professional.

This month, their monthly challenge is about Springtime and things blooming. I think I should be able to come up with a decent photo for this one. How about something like this one? I call this one "Yoo Hoo! Anybody Home?"


Every Spring, this beautiful little mama is right outside the window looking in at us. We haven't figured out why yet, but it's fun to watch her.
Now I think I'll mosey on over to the forum at Magickal Scraps to see what's happening there. I try so hard to stay one step ahead of these ladies, but they are really good, and I'm usually last one in with my challenge layouts. Oh well, who cares? The fun is in the learning and participating.
Y'all have a great night now. I'll try to have a new freebie ready for you over the weekend.
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

suruha said...

Ah, music to soothe the savage beast. LOL I'm glad you are feeling better. You deserve the award, lady! That is a good photo and so are some of your others. Congratulations!

Su