Thursday, June 3, 2021

All Wrapped Up

June 3, 2021

Good morning.  My phone app says that today will be in the mid sixties with lots of clouds and maybe even some rain.  And that's what it looks like outside my door.  I did go out earlier to water my flowers and tomato plants.  

Yesterday, I was able to make up a partial list of my morning blogs (with links to each one).  Today I'll try to get the rest of the links.  I did manage to catch up with a few blogs.  However, I still have quite a ways to go to get caught up.  

Some time ago, I was asked to see a photo of the Raspberry pocket wrap.  Deanne tried it on so that I could get this photo.  I really like these wraps.  If anyone makes one, I'd love to see a photo of your wrap.

One of these days, I need to finish the yellow baby blanket.  It only needs about six more rows.  I already have the yarn to make another baby blanket.  I have some really pretty variegated yarn that I bought especially for this.

Last night, I paid a stack of bills and realized that it's time to order more stamps and checks.  So that will be my project for today.  One of these days, I need to see my eye doctor too.  It's time for a pair of new glasses. 

I just brought the mail in and I have a new letter from my pen pal.  Do you have a pen pal?  Do you remember having one many years ago?  I had a couple of them way back when.  

Well, that's about all my news for today.  Before I leave, let me share a beautiful photo that Deanne took at the park a few days ago.  It's so peaceful.

Now I'm off to read some blogs and find more of my favorite blog links.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all be safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

7 comments:

Suemn said...

Aww, that raspberry colored pocket wrap is so lovely.

R's Rue said...

I like it so much.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

smiekeltje said...

You'll find out about every day something new on the laptop.
Pity it isn;t yet really good weather in your part of the world. We had another pretty day here.

Your crochet projects seem to get on quite speedy now.
I am trying my hand on a pair of pot holders. A small project to have some variation.
I don;t have to do lots of payments of bills, because most of them are automatic withdraw, very handy, but you also loose some track of the spending, I must admit. There are just two or three I still pay per bank transfer. However I think it soon will be able to take internet banking. we'll see.

New pair of glasses is always exciting, also difficult to choose if you want a new frame too. Will you take a new frame ?

Time here almost for an evening coffee and some tv.
Have a wonderful day,
Hugs
Kyra

LV said...

Always good hearing from you. Missed you during the computer issues. I still have Windows 7 and lots I do not understand.Take care.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The geese and swans are beautiful! Love the new wrap too. I love it!

Theresa said...

Love the wrap and the picture of the swans is gorgeous! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

Steve Reed said...

I love the raspberry pocket wrap! What a great color.

I did indeed have a pen pal back in the day -- in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. (We wrote in English, fortunately!) I lost touch with her when I went to college and I've tried looking her up on Facebook but all I have is her maiden name, and maybe it's different now. At any rate I've never been able to find her.