Friday, June 14, 2019

Happy Birthday Bobby

June 14, 2019

Good morning.  Wow, I slept late this morning!  Pogo did try to wake me earlier, but I was not  going to interrupt my good sleep.  I know, bad mama! 

It's sunny here and the temps are in the sixties.  We'll probably get up into the seventies before the rain  catches up to us.  Tomorrow is supposed to be a real nice day too.   I hope so because I'm taking Bobby and his wife Amber to the Paris Cabaret for dinner and a show, " 70's Disco Fever." 

Tomorrow will be Bobby's 39th Birthday.  Wowsie!  The years have really flown by me.  Happy Birthday Bob-O-Link.  I hope your special day is awesome.  I love you.   When Bobby was quite young, I got a new set of lenses for my Polaroid camera, and I had such fun using them to take photos of my awesome grandson.  The top photo in this layout is one of my favorites.


There are only two shows left of  70's Disco Fever.  I do believe they are both sold out.  The dates were posted recently for the upcoming summer show and I called in to reserve my table.  As soon as I find out what will be playing, I'll post it here.

Pogo and I might go out this afternoon to do a bit of shopping, or maybe we'll wait till tomorrow.  We'll see how I'm feeling in a while.  I do need to pick up some more bird seed and laundry detergent.  If we go to Ocean State Job Lot, I'll be sure to pick up another loaf of the Sweet Raisin Bread.  It is sooooo yummy!

Now I think I'll refresh my coffee mug and sit out on the porch for a while.  So, till Sunday, Y'all have a fantabulous weekend.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Angelicastar said...

Bobby haven't changed much. Just the beard. He is a very handsome young man. I did go out to the grocery store this morning and plan to relax at home this entire weekend. I had to buy fruits, breaksfast sausage and bacon. Recently, I have been a very picky eater. Sometimes I think I am just forcing food to live and keep my strength. I am really not wanting anything to eat but I know if I doesn't eat I will get weak and sick. So the fruits keep me going.

I bought some raisin bread from Walmart the latter part of last year and it wasn't good at all. I do remember raisin bread being very good. For some reason it wasn't sweet or fresh. (lol) I wish we had a store like that. It's so hard trying to find food from my past. Maybe because I am now living in new territory. I did enjoy a lot of the past foods when I moved back to Shreveport, Louisiana. I had food fun there. Have a great day.