Monday, June 17, 2019

Busy Making My Phone Happy

June 17, 2019

Good morning.  It's another early morning for me.  It's only 6:15 a.m. and I feel like I've been up for hours.  I haven't, it only feels that way.  I just spent a half hour trying to order my new blog book, and the web site messed up again.  It lets me get so far, and then it says try again. 

This is the fourth time I've tried to order this book and I'm getting quite annoyed.  I don't know of any other company that prints these blog books or I'd try going somewhere else.  In a couple hours, I'll try calling the company on the phone, and hopefully they will answer my call.

Temps this morning are in the sixties, but should climb to the seventies in a few hours.  The sun should be coming out soon too.  I've been putting off doing my grocery shopping for a while now, so maybe I'll go this morning. 

Yesterday, I wanted to spend some time on my laptop to make some new quick pages, but instead I spent several hours working on moving all the photos on my cell phone onto the memory card that is in the phone.  I thought I had already set it up to do this automatically, but I guess I didn't.  My phone keeps sending me messages that it is about to run out of room and things will soon stop working. 

While I was doing this, I backed up everything onto my external drive.  I did all this by hooking my phone up to my computer and physically moving things around. By the time I finished with this, the afternoon was already gone.  Well, at least now my phone is happy again. 

I have a photo of some of my yellow irises that I cut and put into a vase.  These flowers are beautiful, but they don't last very long. 


While surfing the web, I came across a super way to keep vacation memories all in one place.  It's really quite neat!  You send yourself a postcard every day from wherever you are and write on it what you did that day.  Then you bind all the postcards together into a book  How unique!


I've noticed that sometimes the photos that folks send me (from their cell phones) just aren't very clear or sharp.  A lot of this depends on the amount of pixels that your phone's camera has.  One way to get the best photos that you can is to go into the camera's settings and set your photos to the highest best setting.  Also, set your video on the smallest setting.  This will make it easier to share your videos. 

Here's another image that I borrowed from the web.  I think this is a good rule to live by.


Now I'm going to get dressed and maybe head out to the market.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Angelicastar said...

Sometimes this internet thing don't work for us when we are trying to send information. I did a comment on your blog yesterday and when I tried to post it, it wouldn't post and said the page wasn't available. Therefore, it deleted everything I had typed, so I left it alone. Our weather was very bad here also. I am using satellite internet connection but hardly have problems. I just blame it on the bad weather we are having. It's still better than comcast internet and where I live in the country, AT&T internet and phone is not available. The cell phone is, but no land line which is okay with me. I only use one phone and has one bill. (lol) Our weather is not so good today either. It has been cloudy all day. Hope you and Pogo have a wonderful day.