Sunday, March 6, 2016

Oh My! I Made A Blooper!!!

March 6, 2016

Good morning.  Of course you all noticed my big blooper on my last post.  (about daylight savings time)  But I hope you noticed that I amended it.  My good friend Rhoda called me to explain my boo boo, and I pulled up the post and tried to fix it.  Daylight Savings Time begins NEXT Sunday, March 13th.  In a way that is good because  now I won't lose an hour of my vacation time.

Daughter Audrey and her friend left yesterday morning to head back home.  While she was pulling out of her parking spot, I was already missing her.  She might be a grandmother, but she is still my baby.  Moms are strange that way.  We know our children grow up to be adults, but we still remember them as babies in our hearts.



By the way, she made it back home safe and sound by 11 p.m. last night.  Wow, that's a lot of driving for one day.  Audrey, I'm so glad you girls made it back safely.

I don't go very far from my condo here, so my photo ops are rather few.  However, every now and then I manage to get a few good shots.  The first morning we were here, we noticed a large beautiful moon hanging low in the sky.  Out came the camera, and here's the shot I got.  The sky is a pretty blue because the sun is shining in another part of the sky.


The weather here has been awesome the whole time I've been here.  I guess Mother Nature figured I needed a couple of weeks of this warm sunshine.   Every night, there have fireworks going off somewhere.  We are thinking that they might be from Disney World (which is right behind us) but I'm not really sure about that.  Most likely some of them are.  I'll have photos for you tomorrow.

Yesterday, Joe and Pogo and I went grocery shopping in the morning, then Joe spent most of the rest of the day at the pool.  Pogo and I napped for a while, then I played on my laptop.  Such excitement!  Ask me how I stand it.  Ahhhh, bliss!!

I have another photo of Aurora Kay to share that Deanne sent to me.  Gosh, the blessings just keep on coming. 


I picked up some cute tee shirts for both our new little princesses, and I've decided to give all the shirts and dresses to Deanne when I get home and let her divide them up between our two new babies. 

Well that's about all my news for this morning.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

The Queen Jester said...

I wondered why I hadn't heard anything about the DST changes on the news or any where else. Oh well, now we're ready for next weekend.

Unknown said...

Hi Edna,

Oh My! I am so glad that your in Bliss... The weather has been stunning here as well. As for Day Light Savings Time, I am leaving my manual clocks the way they are for another week. Everyone told me that I was wrong but I set them anyway. Not a bad deal really. This way I won't forget Next week lol. I needed that laugh.

Karyn and Jon carried me out to one of my favorite places to eat today. We went to Nueva Mexico and had enchiladas. Karyn had Tortilla soup and it was fantastic as always.

Karyn and I played a card game called Phase 10 and I beat her! I tried to get her to take me on for game 2 but she declined. She still had to grocery shop and needed to stop by her job and decorate a cubicle for someone's Birthday so when they come in to work tomorrow they will be surprised. So she went home and I went for a nap. It was nice too.

Wonderful photos and the baby is so beautiful. Your camera takes wonderful pictures. I am glad that the girls made it home safely. It is always wonderful to see your children and yes they are always our babies!

Headed to bed. I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. Hugs to you and Pogo! Beth

smiekeltje said...

Wonderful that Audrey came home safe.
I am pretty sure that the fireworks are from Disneyland, thay always have big shows and icorporate a lot of fireworks.
I am soooo jealous of you, having that wonderful weather LOL! At the moment we have showers of wet snow falling, YAK. But soon this week all will be better, temps will go up, also at night, by the end of the week it might be 10C at daytime!!
Such a beautiful photo of Aurora again, and you do a wise thing to give the T-shirts to Deanne and let her devie them between the two new ones.
Take care and just swallop up the sunshine and nice temperatures.
Hug
Kyra