Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oh Goodie! More Snow!

January 2, 2010

Guess what the weatherman brought us through the night and this morning? Oh Boy!! You'll never guess!! Yup - MORE SNOW!! We just can't get away from that stuff. Moo is outdoors with a few of the dwarfs shoveling most of it up. We just don't have many more places to put the stuff!

I'm watching the weather channel on TV, and they are saying that this snow will still be falling right through today, tomorrow and Monday. Then they are forecasting more snow for Friday. Hey Rhoda!! Aren't you glad you don't live up here anymore??? Do you miss all this shoveling?? Alas, my friend Rhoda is lazing about in the warm sunshine in Florida, and missing all this beautiful??? white stuff.

I have started a new folder on my computer for my "Daily Photos" for this new year, and now have two days worth of photos. This is going to be a fun resolution to keep. Although I may not feel that way when I am tucked into my bed with a nasty cold or flu.

Moo, Howie and I went for our H1N1 flu shots yesterday. However, I could not have one because my nose was sniffly, and the nurse said that the shot would make me really sick. So if my nose is nice and clear next week, I can go back and try again. Lucky for Moo and Howie, they got their shots.

Before I get into showing photos, I want to congratulate Moo. He's up to, I think, about 55 days of not smoking. Just put the ciggs in a drawer and walked away. CONGRATULATIONS, MOO!!

Now for the 2010 photos. Yesterday, there were a lot of little birds in the backyard at work. Here are just a few of them.

And here is one for today. This is what it looked like outside my door when I got up this morning.
*
Now I think it is time for me to get dressed and maybe do a bit of housework (UGH! UGH!) Then I can play on my computer. Y'all have a fantastic day now.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Snowy said...

WoW ! As usual I am amzed about your photos ! And all the birds you have there , which I only know from books but never seen in real life over here. Fantastic !! Lol- I wanna come over and have a good play in the snow when I see those pictures.
Hugs Snowy