Sunday, January 31, 2010

It's C-c-c-c-c-old!!!

January 31, 2010

Seems like the East Coast here is stuck in a cold freeze. Let's hope that February brings us some warmer temperatures. They are forecasting us to be in the 20's all next week. I would like to see the other side of freezing for a while. Even with the sun shining, it is cold.

Have you noticed the new banner at the top of my blog for AFX? He has lots of great scrapping stuff there, and the price for a membership is unbeatable right now. $20.00 for a whole year. So what are you waiting for? Just click on his banner, and see all the goodies he has for you.

Also new is the preview for the February Daily Downloads at Magickal Scraps. This month is called "Frosty Mornings." Our Kyra came up with the theme and color scheme for this kit. Let me tell you, it is absolutely beautiful! I also have a preview of the store add-on kit that matches it, and you can buy it for only $1.50. Can't beat that!!!
*






















Shortly here, I have to go back out to do errands. I don't really want to go out in the cold, but this morning is a must. One of my shopping club renewals ends today, and I have to get it renewed. If I do it today, I save $10.00, and we can all use an extra $10. Of course, while I am there, I will have a look around to see if there is anything I need to buy. What else is new? lol.
*
Before I leave the house this morning, I shall set my computer up to do a back up. This should take a while, so if you need to email me today, please use my yahoo e-address. missednascraps@yahoo.com.
*
Remember all that snow they were getting yesterday in Virginia? Other than the fact that it played havoc with the commuters, some residents really enjoyed it. My son-in-law, Mac, sent me this photo of Charley, his nine year old German Shepherd, outside romping in the new snow. What do you think? Does she like it? Or does she like it!!
*





















She ran around all over the yard till she was too pooped to run anymore! So it seems there really is some therapeutic value in snow. It helps to keep kids like Charlee young and vital.
*
Now I shall enjoy a cup of coffee, and get ready to head out to do my errands. Y'all have a fantastic day now.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Best Kept Memories said...

GREAT Picture!!!! My dog Chester, loved the snow. We had to have him put down a age 13 this summer. SO sad! :( If you would throw a snowball he would follow it down into the snow...silly dog! :) Boy I miss him.