Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Even Gray Days Can Be Beautiful

January 5, 2010

Oh boy, I looked outside this morning, and guess what? There was still no new snow, and you could actually see patches of the ground showing through, as you can in today's photo #1. Glory be!!




*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Never thought a photo of the ground could look so good!!!!
*
This new project of taking photos every day is not going to be such an easy thing to do. I will try, but I may have to reword it to say "almost every day." Some days there is just not much around to take a photo of. Some people don't like to have their pictures taken, and you can only enjoy looking at just so much snow. But I will try.
*
I'm a bit late today, but I have other things on my PC that needed tending and they take a bit of time. So that is what I did this morning, as well as put in a load of laundry..............
*
I just had to take a short break to get my clothes out of the dryer so that Moo can finish his laundry. So many things keep getting in the way of my playing on this PC. LOL. Next thing you, the dishes in the kitchen sink are going to want to be washed too! Ah well, I shall wash them and pick up a bit here, then it's playtime for Bonzo here.
*
Today's picture #2 is my little Tootsie. She is attempting to see what the sounds are outside our door. She cannot see them, but there are little birds out there feeding and chirping.
*
The mail has just come, and it brought some straggler Christmas cards. What a lovely thing to bring me on such a gray day. They were from two of my grandchildren and one great grandchild. And there was a picture included for me which I shall have to scrap and share here. See? Another beautiful day for me.
*
Now I shall get busy and see about doing some of the new challenges for this month. I am psyching myself up to finish as much as I can before it is time for me to go on vacation to sunny
Florida. Only seven and a half more weeks to blissful warm weather and sunshine. Ah-h-h-h! Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: