Thursday, January 21, 2010

Counting The Days Till Vacation Time

January 21, 2010

I'm off to a late start today, but that's okay. I've been doing a bit of shopping and catching up on my daily blog-hopping. I've put the laundry in the washer, and after my post here I'll do a bit more shopping.
*
Let me say here, that today did not bring any new snow so far (at least from what I can see). At the moment, the sun is shining brightly. I shouldn't show too much happiness over that because there will probably be a blizzard on my way to work tomorrow morning!!! LOL.

Only 38 more days till I leave for Sunny Florida. One of the things I am looking forward to is a chance to photo some wildlife. Perhaps we might be able to visit the wild animal park at Disney World. I have never been to that particular park, but I hear wonderful things about it. We may also look for a botanical garden. Now that would also be wonderful. Two things I really like, animals and flowers. Maybe I'll even buy one more battery for my camera. Can't have too many batteries when you're on a photo shoot.

This morning, while visiting Kyra's blog, I downloaded her newest freebie kit "In The Wild." This should come in very handy if I get to the wild animal park. It's a really lovely kit, and the papers are just fantastic! Go have a look, and while you're there, say "Hi" to Kyra. http://smiekeltje.blogspot.com/

Today I have a couple of photos to share that were taken two weeks ago. I thought this little wren was just adorable. Especially in the second photo, where he hangs on for dear life with his tiny feet while he tries to reach the food that is farthest away from his perch.




Now I must leave and put away the new groceries that Moo just brought in. He really enjoys shopping for the food bargains, and I don't particularly enjoy food shopping. Today, one of my favorite cheeses, provolone, is on sale so I'm stocking up. Y'all have a wonderful day now.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: