Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Little Movie Time

January 12, 2010

Boy, oh boy, did I sleep late this morning!! I must have been overtired because it was difficult getting to sleep last night; but when I finally did fall asleep, the morning did not come till after 10 a.m.

Good news! I did something about Resolution #2 - get more exercise this year. On my way home from work yesterday, I stopped by Workout World and signed up for their new program "$10 a Month." I figure if I go a couple times a week, it might be good for me. The next step now is to push myself to actually leave the house and go there. That's the biggie!!!

Resolution #1 is going pretty well. I manage to get new photos almost every day. They are not always share worthy, but that's okay. When I go to Florida next month, my friend Mary Ann will go with me on a few photo shoots. That will be something nice to look forward to.

Remember I told you that my daughter in law, Janet, got me something for Christmas that I would share with you later? Well, she got me a musical snow lady that sings "Santa Baby," and it is just the cutest little thing. I was going to take a photo of it, but that really would not do it justice, so I made a tiny movie instead. Let's see if this works now.





*
Well now that only took about 40 minutes or so to accomplish. And I had to call Snowy for help too!!! Thank you Snowy!! No, I'm not blonde, but I used to be when I was younger. LOL. At least now maybe I can do little videos from time to time.
*
I also have a couple of photos to share with you that I took yesterday. This first photo shows one of the little birds leaving the feeder.























And this next photo shows a new customer coming to enjoy the feeder.
*


That's it for today. I used up all my time fiddling with that little 30 send movie. Tomorrow I will have another freebie for you. Now I need to get lunch for Howie and Tootsie, even though I would prefer to play on my PC. Funny how they like eat every now and then!! Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Your video is soooo sweet!!! Great.
Thanks for the mail with the guys, you really got me smiling hahaha! And we are warm again, hoorray! Have a great day
Hugs
Kyra