Monday, July 20, 2009

Glad You're Feeling Better, Su

July 20, 2009

Today is blue, tired Monday. Just the aftereffects of a working weekend. As soon as the mail man comes with today's mail (or should I say bills?) I will take my sorry patootie in for a nap. When I'm tired, it's hard to concentrate on designing. I did manage to get a couple of things done, as well as a get well card.

Our friend Su has been very ill, and finally needed surgery to correct a problem and relieve a lot of pain. Today brought the good news that her surgery went well, and she might be home soon. This is certainly very good news.

While waiting for the mailman (postman to some of you), I have managed to get a bit of laundry done. Mostly just scatter rugs, and Tootsie's blankets. If I ever had to move, I'd need three or four large suitcases to carry all of Miss Tootsie's things. This girl does not want for very much. Aside from a substantial wardrobe, she has many beautiful quilts and fluffy blankets for her beds, huge amounts of toys, a stroller, a car seat, and let's not forget all the scatter rugs. I think I'd like to come back as Tootsie. (With someone like me for a mommy.)

It's getting very close to the end of the month, so I think I may only be able to finish one or two more challenges and that will have to do till next month. I still have to finish my part for some of the daily download kits, and I would like to finish a few new kits for the store and for freebies.

I think I'll go play with Tootsie now for a bit, then hopefully it will be naptime. I will dream about those yummie stuffed green peppers that Moo is going to make for supper tonight. Mmmmmmm!!! Y'all have a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.




No comments: