Friday, July 3, 2009

Fireworks Tonight

July 3, 2009

Another rainy day, BUT - we did get a few hours of sunshine in between the morning rain and the afternoon/evening rain. Actually, we are supposed to be getting thunder storms, but they haven't come yet. Maybe if everyone is lucky, the rain will let up, and the storms will hold off until after midnight. Tonight there are fireworks planned in all the towns.

Me, I will stay at home and watch them on TV. Much drier, warmer, and not so crowded. Besides, I couldn't leave Tootsie home alone, especially with all kinds of fireworks going off. So all of you who are planning on going to sit and watch the fireworks, ENJOY!!!!

I got another beautiful award from my good friend, Kyra. http://smiekeltje.blogspot.comThis one is dedicated to a world without borders in the world of Scrap, and for people who always give you Help, Gratitude, Respect, Solidarity, Affection, Love, Friendship and Imagination. I have some homework to do here, so I will post my nominees tomorrow.

For now, I will go find the movie Moo got for me to watch - "The Bucket List," and Miss Tootsie and I will get comfy, grab a snack, and enjoy the film. Y'all have a wonderful night.

Hugs, Edna B.








1 comment:

Snowy said...

Hope you are having a great day all of you over there ! Please give hugs form me to Moo and Erik as well - Happy 4th July- Love Snowy