Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy, Busy Day Today

July 1, 2009

Tonight's post will be short. It's been a busy day, and tonight Tootsie and I want to watch "Fashion Show." Because we missed last week's show, I am hoping that they show it as a repeat the hour before the regular show. They do that sometimes, so here's hoping.

Tomorrow is my Dee Dee's big day. Hope it's a good one Tweets, with lots of sunshine. Today, my daughter in law came over and we did quite a lot of scanning. So now I have lots of new stuff for designing.

After that, we hit the bedroom. We make a good team, because she is tall enough to see and reach the tops of bookshelves and things. I can't either see or reach them, so they get to grow nice big dust bunnies. Not any more. She wiped up those dust bunnies, and they will forever live in the big green trash bag now. I even managed to throw a few things out. Yeah!!!

I also got to post my Inspiration challenge for July, and bonus for participating. I made a set of QP's using some lovely frame brushes from Lileya, and will post a preview here. If you want them, come on over to Magickal Scraps and take part in the challenge.

I'm off now. There's still a lot to put away so that I can find my bed. Y'all have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B


No comments: