Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Something Special For You

November 4, 2008

I'm up to my eyeballs in homework. I came in to my photo class on day 3, and now I'm behind. How do I do that? I really don't know, but it seems to come easy to me.

This afternoon, I voted, and before I went in to vote, I took a picture of the voting sign. Why? Because I figured that today's homework just might be about voting, and Iwas right. So at least I had a picture for today's homework. I'll get there, it just takes me a little time.

Three of us have put together a little mini blog train, which we will give to you this weekend. Can you guess who the other two gals are? You'll just have to wait for Saturday to see. It will be nice, I promise.

Also, I've been working on a new kit that has me stumped at the moment. I have all the background papers made, and only a few of the elements. This will be a special kit, so I don't want to rush it. While I was working on it, I came up with a new QP, which I will post tonight for you.

There are so many special gals that I am so proud of. This QP is for all of them. I hope you like it. Now I have to go spend some quality time with my little waif. She's not allowed in the living room anymore unless I'm in there with her, and that's where we play ball. So she lays by the gate and waits patiently. Poor Darling. Till tomorrow,

Hugs, Edna B.






No comments: