Sunday, November 30, 2008

Big Day Tomorrow, Audrey!!

November 30, 2008

We've reached the end of November, and tomorrow is the start of a very BIG year for daughter #1. Tomorrow she celebrates the big *# birthday!!! Egads, it wasn't all that long ago when she came running and laughing to the name of "Tootie." (sounds like you know who) Then when her first sister was born, she became "Big Tootie." Well, Big Tootie, you've come a long way since then, and I'm very proud of you. Hope your big day is filled with sunshine and happiness.























Time certainly does fly when you're having fun and keeping busy. Both of my Tooties have grandchildren. How can this be? I think I need to start wearing my "Don't Forget My Senior Discount" hat.

For this weekend's QP, I made a layout with Snow Raven's brand new kit, "Old Elegance For The New Year." The photo I used is 15 years old, and yup, those are Moo's baby blues peeking through all that white hair.























So without further ado, I am taking this tired old body off to get comfy, and watch some TV with Tootsie. Have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.
"Old Elegance For The New Year" kit by Snow Raven

Expired

No comments: