Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Part One "Thanksgiving 2008"

November 25, 2008

Today we're getting our new furnace put in. The men are down cellar working on it right now. Yeah! The house is starting to cool down now, but it won't be long before it's nice and warm again.

I have to always remind myself that someone else has it much more difficult than I do. I know I grump alot when things don't go smooth all the time, but at the same time, I know that I have so much to be thankful for. I have a job and a roof over my head. I have my family, even though we are scattered about. I have my brother and Tootsie, and the fact that I'm healthy enough to be sitting here typing on my computer says a whole lot more. Yes, I am blessed.

Today, I will post the first part of the new kit, "Thanksgiving 2008." There are three parts with papers, and then all the elements are in the last part. You will notice that there are a couple of darker papers. This is because some photos just don't look as good on the lighter shades. I hope you enjoy it.

That's it for now. Moo has been making a big pot of pea soup, and I can't wait to settle down and enjoy a nice big bowl of it. M-m-m-m!

Hugs, Edna B.
Preview - "Thanksgiving 2008" Papers

Expired

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Thanks so much - I can't wait to see the rest :-D

Motherhen said...

thanks for the papers. I appreciate the solid colors! Sometimes it's so hard to find just the right color without print.

thanks!