Friday, November 14, 2008

Another Great Day.

November 14, 2008

Well, we've made it through another week. Has anyone had to buy heating oil yet? I just got a delivery a couple of days ago, and it cost me exactly HALF of what it cost back in April. My gas for my car is also down $2.50 a gallon!!! Instead of $90 for a fillup, it cost me $40 this week. Do you ever get the feeling that this was just the governments way of letting the big oil companies get back all their billions that they think they lost?

I'm seriously thinking that every now and then, the government should let little folks like me and you take over running things for a few weeks. We could get a lot of things back on track in short order. But will they? Not on their lives!!

Enough for politics. I could rant all day and night about everything and nothing on this category, so it's best left to sleep. What I can say is that today was a pretty nice day. The weather was fairly warm, I got a couple of things accomplished, and Tootsie had a pretty good day. I'm not asking for more.

Tonight, I will share another layout that I made. This one was for the ABC Challenge at Magickal Scraps, the letter "B." The letters have to tell something about our own self. Here is my letter B for Beauty.























I used Snow Raven's kit "Bits n Bobs 2" which you can get at http://www.magickalscraps.com/, and a template designed by Digitalegacies. You can get this template free at http://chroniclesofnani.blogspot.com/ . And, if you make a layout with any of her templates or kits, Nani will send you a free kit. Check out her blog for details. While you're there, grab a mug of coffee or tea, pull up a chair, and take a trip down a memory lane. Her stories are just wonderful.

Now it's time for me to take down the gate, and play some ball in the living room with Tootsie. She runs best on carpeting, no slipping. I'll post your Elements to "Praying For A Cure," and you have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.
"Praying For A Cure" - Part Three - Elements


Expired

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 14 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 15 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Marianna said...

Edna, I'm so glad that Tootsie is feeling better!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much Edna for these FABOLOUS elements!!!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!