Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

November 27, 2008

I want to wish every one a Happy Thanksgiving Day, and for those of you who do not celebrate, have a wonderful day anyway. Today is a day to celebrate all that we are thankful for; most importantly, our family and friends.

Today, while I was working, my brother was busy preparing and cooking food for our big feast later this afternoon, which we shall share with friends. And of course, Tootsie. She loves the turkey and some of the veggies. Not everyone has a family to be with today, so we invite some of them to have dinner with us. It makes for a very happy occasion. Today, it looks as though there will at least 7 or 8 of us. (not counting Tootsie)

On the way home today, there were lots of big fluffy white clouds, and I tried to photograph some of them. Not an easy thing to do while driving. I mostly just hold the camera up, and click away and hope for the best. If there wasn't so much traffic, I would have pulled over to the side of the road. But it seemed like everybody was out on the road at the same time I was.

So I think I'll post your freebie, and then go empty my memory card to see what kind of photos I got today. Your freebie today will be the elements for "Thanksgiving 2008." Enjoy the kit, and have a great day.

Hugs, Edna B.

"Thanksgiving 2008 - Elements"



1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING Edna!!!!!!!!!
TY so very much for this MARVELOU kit!!!!!!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!