Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Nature Can Be Such Fun

July 9, 2019

Good morning.  Tis another beautiful summer morning here in New England.  It's sunny with temps almost to eighty degrees.  I slept a bit late this morning, so as soon as I finish this post, Pogo and I will be headed for the porch. 

Yesterday I finally made it out to do a couple errands and a bit of grocery shopping.  Half way through, I wasn't sure I was going to make it, but I did.  Bringing all the bundles in the house was what finally did me in.  I was done for the day.

Did you ever misplace something that you really need, and then finally resort to buying a new one?  Well, that was me.  I have looked everywhere for my nebulizer, and it is nowhere to be found.  With all the trouble I've been having with my breathing, I really need this nebulizer.  I finally went online and bought a new one.  It wasn't very expensive, and it will be here today.

Last night, I went to reach for my crocheting, and lo and behold, there was my nebulizer.  It was under my crocheting.  I will still keep the new one when it gets here because I am always misplacing things. 

Today I have photos of some of the little critters that watch me while I'm out in the yard taking photos.  Gosh, I love nature.  Can you tell?




Today I've been watching SHOP LC on TV.  They are having a spectacular sale.  All the items that they sell on Friday for under $10 are now discounted even more.  Oh yes, I've been tempted, but I've been good.  Even when I don't buy anything, I love seeing everything. 

I'm waiting for the mail carrier because I have mail to go out, but of course today he's either very late or there is a substitute carrier doing the route, which means that he might not get here until five o'clock.  I'm also waiting for a pair of slacks that should be delivered today.  I live in jammies, housecoats, jeans, and a couple of muu muus.  However, I have a wake to go to so I ordered the slacks.  I'm just hoping that they fit.

Now I'm going to make myself a cup of coffee and head for the porch.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Angelicastar said...

You have pretty critters stopping by and they look like they are very comfortable there. I've been ordering again this year and all is Kitchen ware. I ordered a pressure cooker, deep fryer, pot and pan set, a light weight cast iron wok and I think I've finish for the year. I bought a set of pots with the non stick coating about 2 years ago and I've notice 2 of them have started peeling on the inside. I am afraid to cook in them when the coating is cracking. It might cook into my food. I do wait until all go on sale and then order. I did send my sister in Louisiana a deep fryer for her birthday. It's not until August but I caught it on sale. I told her I am doing it early because I will be having chemo on her birthday and it's no telling when I will feel like doing anything for a while. The truth is, I will be having chemo on that day but it was on sale. (laughing hard) I knew if I waited until then it would be more. Shopping do make you feel good if you don't over do it. (lol) Hope you and pogo enjoy the nice weather, but we are in for a tropical storm or hurricane. They are watching the pressure in the Gulf now.

Beth Reed said...

Hi Edna and Pogo,
I agree, you have beautiful critters stopping by. I loved them all but the little ground squirrel is so precious.
It is really good that you found your nebulizer. My grandson has a really sweet puppy dog that contains his nebulizer in a back pack. They didn't have that kind when Nathan was a child.

I think I have caught up reading all your blog posts. I am going to go and post now so I can eat my dinner and lay back down. I really cannot stay up to long at a time. Hugs to you sweetie and cuddles and kisses to my Pogo... Call you tomorrow. Love Beth xxx

Theresa said...

Running a day late reading. I have misplaced things more times than I can count and yes replaced many as well😊. Enjoy today dear friend. Hugs