Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Snow Seven Days In A Row?

January 20, 2010

Wow, I think we're up to about seven days in a row of snowfall. Granted, it's not amounting to very much, but every time you look out the window, you can see snowflakes falling from the sky. Yesterday, in between snow, we got a little bit of rainy stuff, then right back to snowflakes. It's sort of like the weather just isn't sure what it wants to do.

Sorry about posting so late, but I had to spend time with the bills this morning. They do like to be paid. Funny how that is!! But I think I got them all, just have to wait for one missing invoice to come in the mail.
On top of that, I spent an hour on the phone with the cable company, discussing my cable service. Seems they are switching to new packages and prices starting tomorrow, and I needed to find out what the new charges would be, and what would be included. So now that is settled for one more year.

No more news yet on how Howie is making out. We're expecting some information later this afternoon. Most likely, he will either be placed in a rehab program for a while, or into a nursing home environment. We shall just have to wait and see.

Yesterday's photos were mostly of snow coming down, but I did take a few of my rosebush during the short period when it was raining. There is something unique about a raindrop. If you look closely at one, you can usually see reflections in it. So that is what I chose for the photos that I am sharing today. There are reflections of my house and the surrounding trees in all the little raindrops. Very interesting!!




I really did not spend much time on the PC yesterday. My wrist was beginning to ache quite a bit, so I thought I would give it a rest.
Maybe later this afternoon, I will finish packing up my new color challenge kit and upload it to the forum. First, I have to prepare our supper. Tonight is my turn to cook. I shall make a meat sauce and pasta. M-m-m-m-m!! I can almost taste it already! I think I should shrivel up and blow away if they took away my pasta!
*
Perhaps tomorrow, I shall pay another visit to the gym. This is not an easy habit for me to get into, but I will try. I just found out that one of the dwarfs has joined up at the same gym. Woo Hoo!! Maybe having someone to go with once in a while will make it easier to get there more often.
*
Well, it's time for me to get cooking here. The sooner my work is done, the sooner I can play. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a great day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Aren't you getting tiredof the snow too? It's nice for a while but then, when it's gone, let it stay away LOL! Glad that something is happening around Howie.
What's it with your wrist? Do you suffere so to say from a "computer- arm"? I had it a few days ago in the upper arm. Too much time at the computer and probably the cause is having your arm or wrist in a wrong position. Hmmm, a bit of rest will do the trick most of the time. Now have to get posting and then want to move on with a new kit for a while. Have a wonderful day. Hugs