Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Parts 2 & 3 "Thanksgiving 2008"

November 26, 2008

Well, today the new furnace is finally all in and everything has been cleaned, bled, etc. The house is toasty, thanks to the wonderful man who has spent the last three days here doing the bulk of the work by himself.

Is everybody geared up for the mad rush of shopping that starts as early as 4 am Friday? I tried it one year, and vowed never to do it again. Not only was I in a wicked mobbed line (did I say line?) at 5 am, but I almost got killed when the doors finally opened. The crowd just rushes forward, and they don't care if they've knocked anyone down, or if they are trampling the poor soul on the floor. The most important thing on their minds is to get the TV or computer or game at a big big discount. I say, let them have at it. I will shop a day later, but mostly I will do as much shopping as possible on-line.

Tonight I thought I would share what I think is an interesting photo. I took this while I was vacationing in Wisconsin this past September.
















Because tomorrow is Thanksgiving Day, and because I am thankful for all the wonderful people that I meet through my blog, I am going to post all the remaining papers for new kit. Tomorrow when I get home from work, I will post the elements. Enjoy your day tomorrow.

Hugs, Edna B.

"Thanksgiving 2008" Parts 2 & 3 Papers


Expired

1 comment:

Nani said...

It is a beautiful photo!

I agree with you about the Friday shoppers! bright and early Friday, we'll still be sleeping and a little later we'll be having breakfast with my Aunt and Grandma!

Love the papers! I'll be back to visit this weekend!

I'm thankful for my great blogs friends,like you Edna, too! :) Happy Thanksgiving!