Friday, November 21, 2008

November Gold

November 21, 2008

Well, tonight was "chat night" at Magickal Scraps. This month, we had a few more folks join in even if only for a short while. On the chat, we are working on layouts that tell a story of us from our beginnings. I think it's a pretty neat idea. Tonight, we were supposed to do a two-pager, but I only got one page of mine finished. Tomorrow, I'll have to finish it up so I can get the posting bonus gift. Something that Snow Raven made with Poser, so I really want to earn it. She makes the grandest things with Poser.

I won't be on long tonight. It's been a long day, with banking and food shopping on the way home from work. I was rushing to get supper on so that I could be ready in time for the forum chat, and I guess I wasn't paying very good attention to what I was doing. I had a pan on the stove, and when I looked up to check it, there was steam (?) coming from it. So I went to check it, and OH MY GOODNESS!! It wasn't steam from my pan, it was the burner cover on the next burner being over-cooked and smoking up the whole house!! I mean - the center was totally crisped and black. Well done! I had turned on the wrong burner. Mayhaps I should leave the cooking to Moo. I'm okay with the microwave.

Before I call it a night, I want to share a picture with you that I took yesterday on the way to the animal hospital. I had to take it through my windshield because there was too much traffic for me to get out of my vehicle. But still you can see the beauty of it. I call it November Gold. It's a tree with absolutely no leaves left at all, but it's covered with golden fruit. I just thought it was a beautiful sight, and one that we don't see very often. I hope you enjoy it,

Hugs, Edna B.
"November Gold"

No comments: