Friday, July 1, 2022

Happy Birthday Deanne

July 1, 2022

Good morning.  Tomorrow is Deanne's birthday.  And her friend Caroline's too.  Yesterday, they took the whole day off work and had a fun day for themselves.  Part of the day was spent having fun in a pool.

It was so good to see you both having so much fun.  I hope tomorrow is another super day for both of you.  Happy Birthday Deanne and Caroline.

The weather has been awesome lately, and my flowers are loving it.  Here's a photo of some of my lilies.  Aren't they just beautiful?

Here's some more of my lilies.  My favorite color, orange.


I say you can't have too many flowers in your yard.  I love to look around and see blossoms everywhere.  I feel the same way about all the birds in my yard.  I love watching and listening to all the beautiful bird calls.  So now you know why my porch is so important to me.

Today, I'm going to try to prune my tomato plant.  I do think that removing a few of the extra leaves and branches will be helpful to the tomatoes.  There are ten or twelve tomatoes already showing.  Awesome!

I have a lot of blog reading to catch up with too.  Hopefully I can do that this afternoon too.  Now I'm going to have a look in the fridge to see what looks good for lunch.  So, till Monday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous weekend.

Hugs, Edna B. 

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Happy birthday Deanne and Caroline! How cool that two friends have the same birthday. They look like they are having so much fun in that pool.
Your lilies are so beautiful. Nothing is growing in my yard. It is so hot that everything is dying. Nothing but the grass though. I need to get out there and cut it tomorrow.

smiekeltje said...

Happy Birthday Deanne and Caroline too.! Give a happy Birthday wish to Deanne for me?
Good weather to have some fun for the birthday it looks!
Your lilies are beautiful, and you are right, there never can be too many flowers in a garden and birds are great too. And with the flowers there will be bees and butterflies etc. which is all good for nature.
Yesterdau I bought a few more plants for the garden. A few were finished so there was a bit spcae again, hahaha. Try to make a photo for tomorows blogpost.
Have a lovely day and a wonderful time on the porch.
Hugs
Kyra

Suemn said...

Hi Edna, Happy birthday to Deanne and Caroline! Your lilies are so pretty. They look perfect:) I am thinking of making a potato salad today but will need to make a quick trip to Aldi's to get the celery and cucumbers that I add to it. Have a wonderful weekend!

Sandy said...

The Birthday girls look like they were having a fine time. Your flowers are gorgeous, my lilies haven't started yet; but should in the next week or so I think. Popped in from a mutual friends blog, it's always fun to meet new bloggers.

Anne M Robinson said...

Happy Birthday to Deanne! Hannah celebrated on the 3rd. I found out yesterday she shares her birthdate with my cousin Kenny and I knew they both shared that date with my dad's little brother Frank who passed away during the flu epidemic in the 1900's. He was three years old but the rest of the siblings and my grandparents, all six of them survived those dreadful times.
My brother Ed had a birthday today. I believe he shared his date with our aunt Ann who was our dad's sister. July is very busy for birthdays here. Avery shares his date with my late father and my cousin Kay and late cousin Chuck. I love noting shared birthdays from past and present.
enjoy your days and stay cool if you are experiencing hot weather like we are.
Take care XO