Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Do You Have Chickens?

July 7, 2022

Good morning.  This is just a short post to make up for forgetting to post yesterday.  It's been really quiet around here so there's not a lot to talk about.

I did sit out on the porch for a few hours yesterday, and I'll sit out there for a while this afternoon.  I have a box out there that I throw all the junk mail into.  Sitting there gives me a chance to go through this junk mail.

Here's a cute image that I found on the web.  Hmmm, I think I need to get me a few chickens.


Now I think I'm going to the kitchen and check out what's in the fridge for lunch.  So, till Thursday, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

6 comments:

Steve Reed said...

I'm not even sure we'd be allowed to keep chickens in London! Some cities have rules against them -- I guess because of roosters crowing?

smiekeltje said...

Good you did post today, I was just thinking abut mailing you to know if all was okay, but it is!
Good idea that box for the junkmail, every now and then when you are sitting there you get rid of some.
We have lovely weather, in the afternoon more cloudy, but temperature is nice.
Have a beautiful day,
Hug
Kyra

Rita said...

Have a wonderful day, Edna. I have been a lurker, I guess. Sitting out on the porch must make your day with all your beautiful flowers. :)

Kathy said...

I'm having those down days too. It's nice to relax during this hot weather. Going through your mail is a good thing. Would you be allowed to have chickens?

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I definitely need my coffee! I'll just get chicken breasts at the store! heehee! Enjoy your evening my friend!

Suemn said...

My sister and her family actually do have chickens at the moment. They bought them when the price of eggs went up. They live outside of a town up North and are allowed to have chickens.