Monday, July 18, 2022

Brooms And Roses

July 18, 2022

Good morning.  Gosh, today would have been my Michael's and my Brother's birthdays.  Happy Birthday Guys, in Heaven.  

It's gray outside, and I have to keep checking to see if it is raining, or is it just raining on the TV program that I'm watching.  (They are having rain and thunder)  It must be the TV program because there are no puddles forming in my yard.

Are any of you ladies looking for a new broom?  The broom manufacturers have come up with some really pretty new colors for this year's new brooms.  They are pretty, aren't they?  I may get the orange one or the pink one.  Or maybe both!


I've been in a reading mood lately, so I think I'll look up some library books.  Online, of course.  Maybe if I call and give the librarian a list of the books that I want, she'll have them at the desk so that I can just pick them up.  It's worth a try.

The TV on my porch works fine.  Now I just have to figure out what all the channels are and which ones my programs are on.  I suppose by the time I get all this done, it will be winter.  Aye yi yi!

Today I want to share a photo of one of Deanne's roses.  She has the prettiest roses!  Just look at this!

Now it's time to see what's for lunch.  So, stay safe and have a fantabulous week.  I'll be back on Thursday.

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

That rose is gorgeous! It would win a blue ribbon at the fair!

Suemn said...

Hi Edna, I agree with you that Deanne's rose is beautiful. I'm glad to hear you have a TV now out on your porch. I would for sure buy the pink broom if I saw it in a store.

smiekeltje said...

Happy Birthday to your Michael and to Arty. I bet they will have a small party in Heaven!
Great that your tv is working on the porch. Oh, figuring out the channels isn;t the hardest part so will find them soon enough.
What a lovely rose of Deanne. Rather unusual colors, but so pretty.
Today will be the hottest day of the week, best to stay in and keep cool, or sit a bit in the shadow in the little breeze.
Might be tomorrow there will be rain and some thunderstorms, we'll see.
Good idea of the library books, I think they will have that service to assembe your books and have them ready for you to pick up.
Have a wonderful day,
Hugs
Kyra

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

These sure are colorful brooms, Edna, and maybe sweeping up will go faster with cheerful colors to look at?
Deanne’s rose is very lovely, a treat to see.
Our library has a pick up curb service and I also believe some sort of books by mail, but not sure. Hope yours can help out.

Theresa said...

Happy Birthday to your loved ones in Heaven. I could sure use a new broom and the colorful ones would make sweeping fun, maybe:) That rose is GORGEOUS! You know I love pretty blooms! Enjoy your day dear friend! HUGS!