Monday, July 25, 2022

Happy Birthday Bug Bunny

July 25, 2022

Good morning.  In two days it will be Bugs Buny's 82nd birthday.  He was born on July 27, 1940.  Happy Birthday Bugs Bunny!

All this week, the cartoons each morning (on TV) will feature Bugs Bunny.  In my area, the cartoons are on weekday mornings from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. and Saturday mornings for two hours.

Another program that I enjoy is Inspiration Campmeeting with Dr. Mike Murdock. (televangelist)  I looked him up on Google and learned that he is extremely rich.  I guess all that money that folks send to him isn't just for doing good deeds.  Some of it must pay for his super rich lifestyle.

I have a new book to read.  This one is about the Black Dahlia murder case.  Here are the front and back covers to the book.


So far, I've read 55 pages (out of 357) and I've learned nothing about the murder.  Seems a lot of gangsters and LA Police are involved in the story.  So far.  Elizabeth Short is the Black Dahlia.  Guess what I'll be doing this afternoon.  Yup!  Reading!

It's getting close to noon so I think I'll check to see what looks tasty in the refrigerator.  You stay safe and have a fantabulous week.

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

smiekeltje said...

Well, happy birthday Bugs Bunny, LOL. I must admit that he is one of my least favourite cartoon figures. Always love Tom & Jerry.
Gosh that's a rather thick book, but I bet it is interesting to learn about the Black Dahlia.
And afternoons are often great to do some reading.
Oh, I always am suspicious about tv evangelists or pastors. Seems they all have a lot of money, but all from good willing people that believe it is serving to do good deeds. Yes, mistly the wallet or bak account of ......
I had a fruitful busy day today, and now it is good to sit down.
Have a lovely day,
Hug
Kyra

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I haven't read that book but mysteries are my favorite! Enjoy your evening my friend!

Suemn said...

I liked Bug Bunny when I used to watch cartoons. He made those carrots look so good:) 82 years old... Happy Birthday to Bugs! I like to read mystery or crime books too.