Monday, May 10, 2021

My Wonky Laptop

May 10, 2021

Good morning.  Tis gray and nippy this morning.  I gave in and put the heat back on this morning.  Cool temps might be great for sleeping but they are not so nice for coming out from under the covers.  Mother Nature is having a hard time getting Spring to share her nice warm temps wth us.

Yesterday was a beautiful day, although it was a tad bit on the cool side with a slight breeze.  DIL Janet came by and brought me a beautiful plant to hang on my porch.  It is soooo nice to see all these colorful blossoms outside my door.

And I promised to show you what Audrey sent me.  It's a Cardinal windchime.  I love the Cardinals, and now I have my own family of them living on my porch.


Folks, I'm going to have to cut this post short.  I started typing almost two hours ago, then my laptop went all funky.  It took a while to get it to shut off, then to turn it back on.  It seems there must have been a Windows update taking place.  

If I'm not here tomorrow, I'll be back soon.  I want to call Mr. Dave this morning to see if he can fix this thing.  So, stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

7 comments:

smiekeltje said...

What beautiful presents you had from Audrey and Janet. I just love the windchime.
I think it is a good decision to put the heat back on for a bit. It's no good to shiver during the day.
windows should have possibilitie to set time of updating.
Did you already unloaded your Photoshop from the laptop? You should ask a lot to Mr Dave about your windows10 that isn;t working great.

At least you have a happy look outside with all those plants and the windchime. Which isnlt helping the woes with your laptop, I know.

I truly hope you can contact Mr Dave soon and that he has a permanent solution for the woes on the laptop.

Forget about it for a moment, and just have a wonderful day.
Hug
Kyra

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope it's up and running smoothly soon! Love your Cardinals windchime!

Suemn said...

Hi Edna, you sure were given a lot of nice gifts for Mother's Day. Your kids know what you like:) Good Luck with your laptop.

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Too bad about those recurring laptop issues, Edna. I know how frustrating they can be even with a desktop, they sometimes happen although much less often with this iMac as when I used Windows PCs. Hopefully Mr Dave can resolve the issue (again) or maybe a new PC might be needed 😟

Steve Reed said...

Argh! This crazy laptop! I hope you get it sorted out. Beautiful plant and wind chime!

Kathy said...

Pretty flowers and such a cute wind chime. Hope you can get your computer figured out. Boy do I know about computer problems.

Theresa said...

Beautiful flowers and love the cardinal wind chimes:) The weather has been nice here, on and off. Tomorrow is supposed to be on the chilly side. It is weird, I still have the heat on downstairs which seems to stay cool and the air is on upstairs... WEIRD weather for sure! Enjoy your day dear friend, hope the laptop recovers.