Friday, August 10, 2018

A New Tekky Toy To Play With

August 10, 2018

Good morning.  It's really nice outside right now, but I'm sure it will be getting warmer in a couple hours.  Sort of like a normal summer day.  Funny, but in a few months, we'll be wishing we still had these warm days.

Yesterday was a slow day here.  Aside from paying a couple bills and making a few phone calls, I didn't really accomplish very much.  Well, I did play on my laptop for a while making new quick pages. 

After supper last night, Pogo and I curled up to watch a bit of TV and we both fell asleep.  I woke up a few hours later and crocheted a while before putting the light out and going back to sleep.  My little Pogo was snuggled next to me all night long. 

Today I thought I'd share a new toy that I've bought.  It's a little photo prnter for the cell phone.  It was the daily special on a shopping network.



Before buying this printer, I checked the retail price on Amazon, and it usually sells for $129.95, plus another $29.95 for a carry case and $10.00 for twenty extra sheets of paper.  (The printer comes with ten sheets of paper.  As the day's special, the printer came with the carry case and the extra twenty sheets of paper for the $89.95 price.

I ordered the red printer, and it arrived a couple days ago.  Since then, I've been trying to learn how to use this fun little gadget.  It does not come with an instruction manual.  However, there is a user guide tucked away inside the software.  Once you figure out how to find it, you can download a PDF to your laptop to print out. 

So far, I'm not impressed with the photos that I'm printing.  Only one so far has come out good.  Now that could be that I'm just not doing something right.  I'll keep trying.  After a while though, if the pictures don't improve, I'll call HP.  The printer is under warranty.  I do hope things work out though, because I can have a lot of fun with this little printer. 

Now I'm going to finish my coffee and read a few blogs before Pogo and I head out to visit my cousin Ellen.  She says she has a couple old photos from our childhood that I'd like to copy.  Oh boy, I do hope so. 

I'm off now.  So, till Sunday, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh loved your pictures from your blog posts and the yellow duck was really funny. Also our Pogo is handsome as ever.
I missed your call last night. I am waiting for your computer to finish updating. My mouse froze last night and I had to shut it down cold, so it might take awhile.
Give me a call when you get home. Xxx Beth

LV said...

That would make a neat gadget, if you can get it all figured out. I would never attempt it. May you have a blessed weekend.

smiekeltje said...

Hope you can figure out how to use exactly the photo printer.
Lovely photo of Pogo.
I too loved books when I was a kid and also later. I read all kind of books and it really opens up your mind and feeds your fantasy which is a good thing, I think.
Pity though that i cannot read for too long anymore. Somehow i get sleepy after reading more than half an hour, very strange. I could read for hours, when younger.
Have a lovely weekend and week ahead,
Now going to make a little post on my blog.
Hug
Kyra

Theresa said...

I have wondered about those, thanks for sharing your thoughts on this printer! Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!