Thursday, August 23, 2018

A New Fridge Coming Soon

August 23, 2018

Good morning.  It's really cool this morning with a breeze, quite refreshing.  Later on, temps will get up into the mid to upper seventies.  I think the seventies are the ideal temps for year round.  Hmmm, just dreaming.

Well, I did a little bit more work here late yesterday, but now it looks like I just made a bigger mess for myself to clean.  sighhhhh.  Housekeeper is not my middle name!  I'll be busy today, that's for sure.

Tomorrow, I'm hoping to go back to the car dealership and get my regular safety sticker.  I also need to pick up the paint I had ordered to fix a small nick on my car.  I don't know who put the nick there, but I don't like it.  My car still looks new and I want to keep it that way as long as I can.

Recently, while poking around on the web, I found a really pretty crochet pattern for a shawl.  This one is called "Half Granny Square Shawl." (pattern by Churchmouse)  Isn't this pretty?  And it looks so easy to make.  I think I might like to make one later this Fall.  If you want the pattern, you can find it on Google.


I also joined a web site called "I Like Crochet."  They have tons of beautiful patterns, and the membership price is very low. (and currently is half price)  Now I can't wait to have some time to sit and go through some of their patterns.  Not today though.  Too much already to do.

Yesterday, I spent quite a bit of time on the phone and ended up ordering two new refrigerators.  One for the house and one for me.  They will be delivered next week (my choice of dates) so now I have to make sure there is a clear path for the delivery men to be able to take my old refrigerator out.  It is quite large, and when it came in here, there was no porch outside the door. 

My new fridge is going to be much smaller.  With just Pogo and me, I really don't need a big fridge.  Besides, it won't take up as much room and it will be easier to clean.  I can use the extra room in my kitchen. 

Well, that's all my news for this morning.  Now I think I'll make a fresh cup of coffee and do a bit of blog reading.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: