Saturday, April 27, 2013

I Think My Dog Might Be Getting A Bit Spoiled!

April 27, 2013

Good morning.  It's another pretty morning here in my little part of the world.  I have an appointment at the nail salon, and the rest of the day is just for relaxing.  Maybe Pogo and I will take a ride to the park to see if there are any babies yet.  You know, the kind with feathers! 

Yesterday afternoon, I wanted to go look at the yard furniture and hopefully buy some, but no one wanted to go with me.  I can't lift the boxes myself to put them in the wagon and the car, so I decided not to bother. Instead, Pogo and I went shopping for party supplies.  I'll wait until Monday morning to buy the balloons and make the cake. 

Well, my favorite TV program has finished for the season, and all that's left is a lot of re-runs to watch.  Well, at least I'm thankful for those re-runs.  I tend to watch the same few channels because I don't really like most of what is offered now on TV.  The amount of violence and sex on TV is escalating.  Most of the reality shows are just as bad.  And how can anyone enjoy watching a group of adults sitting in a circle and yelling at each other? 

I don't have any news for this morning, so I  think Mz Crabapple here should find some photos to share.  These are just some of the pretty blooms in the Mrs' garden.



Now I think I'll make myself another cup of coffee.  Pogo has already gone back to bed.  He has decided that dog food does not make for a fun breakfast.  I'm thinking that maybe he's starting to get spoiled.  Hmmmm.  Oh well, it's time to start a new day.  So till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day. 

Hugs, Edna B.

3 comments:

Nani said...

There is nothing wrong with spoiling your furry 4-legged companions because they make your life better. Kaline told me the write that. :)

The Mrs' flowers look lovely! David told me this morning as he was getting ready to leave that we have the first tulip buds up. I'll try to get some pictures this afternoon, but it's more likely to be tomorrow if we have a little sun in the morning.

Have a wonderful Saturday!
Hugs, Nani

smiekeltje said...

How do you get to the idea that Pogo might be a bit spoiled????????LOL!
Oh well, if you care for your pets, you tend to spoil them a bit, it's just the way it works.
Pity no-one would go with you shopping, but perhaps next week someone will.
Great you have all day to relax and have fun with Pogo.
Hug
Kyra

The Queen Jester said...

Spoiled? Pogo? Naw. He's just getting his just desserts.
Lovely tulips. It will be fun watching them come up in Wisconsin. I kind of like the traveling for the reason we get to watch spring time more than once.