Monday, February 4, 2013

Oh Yick! More Snow!

February 4, 2013

I'm at work, and it snowed all night, so as soon as daylight gets here, I'll be able to see how much snow is outside and take a photo.   Usually, I can put my car in the barn when it snows while I'm at work, but the electric door on the barn is not working, so I will have to clean off my car.

Sometimes I get a bit scatter brained and forget to do things.  Like put up the February calendar page.  I swear, sometimes I think my mind needs a new battery!  Anyway, here's the February page from this year's calendar.

 

The Mrs has a couple of appointments today, so it will be busy.   I'm going to have to wake her before 7:30 so that she can be washed, dressed and have her breakfast by 9 a.m.   She can be funny sometimes.  Last night when I got here, I asked her how she was and she replied "I'm having my grumpies right now."  Then she laughed.   It's so good to see her in a good mood.

The computer and the internet just fascinates the Mrs.  Saturday night, I tried to show her how you can do a video chat on the laptop, but the internet signal here wasn't strong enough so I couldn't.  Another time, I will show it to her. 

A friend sent me some of the cutest pictures a few days ago, and I thought I would share some of them with you.   They were titled "Have you even been this tired?"   Here is my favorite picture.


And here are a couple more that kind of make your heart smile.  



Be honest.  Don't cuties just make your day start off with a smile?   Little kids are absolutely adorable, but there is something special about little animals that makes your heart happy.   At least for me anyway.

Now I must get busy here.  I can here the Mrs beginning to wake so my work day must start now.  Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

5 comments:

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

I hear you ... Oh yick! We, too, got another layer of snow so I am just that much further away from finding Izzi's Frisbees. Izzi found one yesterday and dug it out of the snow, but still have two missing. Makes the game faster with only three, but now I am peranoid about losing any more.

Loved the pictures and, like you, especially the little squirrel. You don't see them sleeping outside around here ... they all have tree houses close enough to make it worth their while to head for home when they are tired. And I agree, animal babies are the best ... maybe just animals are the best. They can elicit an emotional response from me far greater than humans (most of whom I am not happy with right now), though I am thinking my family and friends rank right up there.

This week is going to be relatively quiet here, if things remain as they are. Today is my daughter's birthday, but we won't celebrate until Friday because my sons birthday is on the 9th and it is easier to do them together. I will need to wrap a few things though (Ugh, my favorite thing, not!).

I am already finished with my PAF pictures ( I think , unless I get a brainstorm, which isn't likely:) I didn't see you on MOM ... never got the juices running, I assume. I am having that problem myself ... I empathize.

I have to take Izzi in for her shots this week and she has a funny little bump on her rump that I want them to look at. It is probably nothing, but can't assume with these little guys. Need to get it checked out.

I have a ton of catching up to do on my blog comments, so I am off and running. Have a great day Edna ... see you tomorrow, if not before.

Andrea @ From The Sol

Mats World said...

So sorry for the extra snowfall! Bet it was pretty, but yuck to be out driving in! We had a small shower pass through this morning and chances all week for scattered ones. We so need the moisture! But know the sun is trying to peek through and it will be another rather warm day for February!
Watched the game last evening and the Budweiser commercial did not disappoint again. So loved it! Of course, it was my favorite with the horses....LOL!
Here's hoping you have a beautiful week ahead! Hugs to you and Pogo! Mat

The Queen Jester said...

Thanks for the sweet photos - after a bad night of not sleeping I can relate to those photos!

Nani said...

We've had a gentle snow all day but it's getting heavier now. Still gentle, but gentle and fat. (grumble)

I love the sleeping squirrel! Of course you know how much I love squirrelies, but I've never actually seen a sleeping one.

I did video chat one year on Thanksgiving at my Dad's, but I'm still not totally "down with" having to get dressed and wear makeup to be on my computer! LOL

Stay safe and warm!

Hug, Nani

smiekeltje said...

Amazing but great that the Mrs. is still so interested in "the new stuff"like internet.
And as long as she can make little jokes, she is doing allright I guess.
Some great pictures where in that mail hey?
Oh the squirrel I loved too, but it's hard to choose between several pictures.
Come home safely, through the snow.
Have a lovely day
Hugs
Kyra