Friday, November 5, 2010

Thank You Everyone For A Beautiful Day

November 5, 2010
*
Good morning. Wow, did I ever sleep late this morning! Now I only have time for a very short post here, and then I have to get ready to leave for work.
*
Yesterday was such a wonderful day. Janet took me out for lunch and helped me pack up some of Moo's things. Dee Dee and Eddie and the kids brought me a fantastic supper, and my son and I chatted for an hour on the phone last night. All this and cards and presents too!!
*
I did manage to spend a little while designing. There are so many beautiful things to work on for the upcoming month, plus another book cover challenge. This time the story for the cover will have to be about an animal as the leading character. This should be fun.
*
Like I said, this is a very short post. I don't even have time to really finish my coffee. I need to be leaving the house in about 30 minutes for work. So, I will leave you with a photo of a bunch of gorgeous roses that I have had for more than a week. They are still looking beautiful. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*

1 comment:

smiekeltje said...

Glad you had a good day on your birthday!
I should do also more on the challenges,but I am busy on so many projects, don;t know which to take first LOL!
Have a fabulous day!
Hugs