Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's Almost Thanksgivng Day.

November 21, 2010
*
Do you believe? It's only a few days till Thanksgiving Day!! This is a big day for families getting together to enjoy a wonderful meal and to give thanks for all their blessings. If you have no family, you might want to think about sharing a dinner with an elderly person who is alone, or maybe a neighbor or a homeless person. Anyone at all who is in need of help will be a wonderful choice, and you will feel so good about yourself.
*
For so many years, my brother was in charge of cooking our holiday feasts. Anyone who had no where to go was welcome at our table. This year I will be doing the cooking (like in the olden days!), and probably three of the dwarfs will be at home here for dinner. So tomorrow, I will go shopping for a turkey and all the fixings.
*
Last night, I addressed some of my Christmas cards. It will be a good feeling if I can get them all ready for the mail before December. I also worked a bit on the December collab kit. You're going to love this one. It is just so pretty!! Miss Su picked out the colors and theme, and it's really quite a lovely and very different holiday kit.
*
The only photo I have this morning is one I took of the moon last night on my way to work. What a big round awesome moon!!! It was so bright that it lit up even the darkest parts of the roads. I pulled into the Shaw's parking lot to take a few photos. This gorgeous huge moon was just sitting right up over my head in an inky black sky. It almost seemed as though you could reach up and touch it. Here's what it looked like. Is this not beautiful???
*

Now I think I'll finish my coffee, give Miss Tootsie her morning meds, and then perhaps she and I will have ourselves a nice nap. Maybe we'll even have a really early lunch. This way, I can sleep through for a few hours..
*
Hopefully, tonight, I can finish up another scrap project. Then I can focus on my holiday shopping. Don't forget, tomorrow morning Miss Su and I will be posting the last few parts of the "All Aboard" kit. We really hope you're enjoying it. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hello and Thank you so much for part 5 of All Aboard...