Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Spring Countdown - 137 Days!

November 3, 2010
*
The votes are in this morning, and my votes were not enough. Everyone I did not vote for won. Oh well, maybe next time. This morning is looking a lot like early Winter. Gray, breezy and cold. Brrrr. I guess it's time to start the countdown till next Spring. 137 days till Spring.
*
Tootsie and I just got back a little while ago from her morning chemo. We started her on a new drug last night, and hopefully if it works we will be able to wean her off the prednisone. Up to now, the prednisone has been making it possible for her to walk and run, but she has been on it so long that it is creating lots of medical problems for her. So now we are pinning our hopes on this new medicine.
*
Last night when I went to pick up Tootsie's new medicine, I also picked up two Christmas presents. Woo Hoo!! I'm usually pretty much done with my shopping by now, but life slowed me down this year. There is still so much to do, and I haven't even made up my new calendar for next year. I just need a few more hours in each day, and maybe I can get caught up just a bit.
*
Starting next Monday, Miss Su and I will be posting another fantastic new freebie kit for you, and we have already started on a fabulous Christmas kit for December. We have decided to start posting our collab kits on the second week of each month so that you have time to enjoy all of the blog train that takes place on the first of the month.
*
Now for some photos to share. I took these photos a few days ago through my living room window. This adorable little chickadee was having himself a wonderful time at the feeder, and did not seem to mind posing for a few photos.
*
Now I have to get busy here and maybe put in a load of laundry. I might even run the vacuum around a bit. Won't that be something!! Lifting and pushing things makes my asthma flare up so I will put the vacuum very slowly! Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: