Sunday, November 7, 2010

Lovely Bella Buggati

November 7, 2010
*
At the moment, it's quite dark outside and cold. But then of course, it's only 6 am. It's really 7 am, but I set the clock back an hour for daylight savings. I hope you all remembered to set your clocks back too.

Yesterday I stopped by the library on my way home from having my nails done. They were having a huge book sale, and of course I had to buy a bagful of books. There were so many great books that I finally had to just walk away. BUT, I now have a whole bag of new books to read.

Last night, I finished up the book cover challenge at Magickal Scraps. This month it was to be a story that featured an animal. I love this challenge and chose to have some fun with it. Here are my front and back covers. My Bella bugs are credited to COH Scraps.
*













































These covers are narrow, so I will have to finagle a bit so that Blogger won't move them around somewhere else, or print "one word" sentences down the sides of them. Posting with Blogger here is sometimes like piecing together a puzzle.
*
Today will be a "catch up on sleep" day. I didn't get any winks during the night, so I read one of my new books. After Miss Tootsie and I have a bit of breakfast and our morning meds, it will be time for bed.
*
Hopefully tonight, I will be able to work on another challenge, and maybe the new Holiday kit. Tomorrow, Miss Su and I will each be posting two parts of our new collab kit. You will get two parts from me and two parts from her blog. This is a fairly large kit.
*
Now I think I'll have a quick cup of coffee before it's time for me to go home. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

suruha said...

Good morning! I do like the preview all in one. That's neat! I'll use it next week. Your part is so colorful! I love it!

About your cell phone, LOL. That's so funny. We had a friend lose his beeper some years ago when they were all the rage. We looked and called it and told him we didn't find it. A few days later I was sitting in our big old recliner when, all of the sudden, the chair started talking to me. LOL Why the friend's 'beeps' did not go through all weekend was a mystery. But, on Monday morning, all the messages came through and the recliner was chatting away! LOL It was funny.

Gotta go. I have an appointment. But, I'll be around later.

Hugs,

Su