Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Another Wet And Breezy Day

November 10, 2010,
*
Oh my, another gray wet morning with a bit of a breeze tossed in for good measure. The other day, the wind was blowing so hard that the barrels were flying around the yard. And yes, Monday morning we DID get some snow. When I went out to go home that morning, everything was wearing a fresh coat of the white stuff. It didn't last very long, but it was a sign of things to come.

Snowy has been here in Massachusetts for two weeks now, and our weather has run the gamut from very warm and sunny to wet, cold and even a bit snowy. I have not seen or heard from her, so I'm assuming that she and Erik are having a really grand visit together. I hope they made it to Salem for Halloween. It's such a fantastic place to be for the holiday.

I got a really nice surprise in my email this morning. Another gift filled with lots of designing goodies from my friend Su. Thank you, thank you Su. I really have no excuse now for not sitting down and getting out some new designs. Guess what I'll be doing later today???

For my photo today, I have one I took before the winds started blowing away all our beautiful colored leaves. There are still lots of trees with leaves, but they are losing them quickly now.
*

Today, I am going to go through my photo archives to find twelve of my best photos. Once I get that done, it shouldn't take me long to get the calendars done. Oh, I think if I can get that done, there is still hope for me that I can finish everything else that needs to be done in the next few weeks.
*
With that thought, I shall get busy now. Janet will be coming this afternoon, and we will have us some nice playtime. We visit, chat, shop and play on the computers. I can't think of a nicer way to spend an afternoon. We'll top it off with a tasty supper together. Mmmm, mmm, mmm, I can already taste that steak!!!
*
Now I 'm off to start chasing down my photos. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a wonderful day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: