Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lots Of Energy Today

November 9, 2010
*
Good morning everybody. Gosh, Miss Tootsie and I had ourselves a good sleep yesterday and last night. We were up this morning bright eyed and bushy tailed at 6 am. I even had a burst of energy. Did up some trash, finally tossed out some dried up flowers, washed my dishes. and now I'm on my second cup of coffee.
*
I caught up a bit on my emails, checked out a friend's brand new shop and forum (more on that a bit later), and did a bit of blog hopping. With this much energy so early in the day, I'm beginning to scare myself. If I don't watch it, I'll be dragging out the vacuum cleaner next. What is this world coming to????
*
Tonight, Wayne (remember him? my computer techno Wiz?) is coming over to change my TV's around. Maybe he'll even be able to have a look at Dee Dee's laptop while he is here. I have decided to bring the TV that I got for my brother out here to my living room. The one I have here now is almost brand new, so I will give it to Janet. She has been a Godsend to me these past few weeks. (actually, all the time!!)
*
After the TV switcheroo, Wayne can see about installing my new Norton in my desktop PC. These things befuddle me, so it's best to let him handle them. I also have a Digital TV program for my laptop that maybe he can set up for me.
*
Next on my list of things to do is my calendar for next year. If I don't get hopping on it pretty soon, I won't need it. So I think I shall make that my priority project for this week. And maybe a new Christmas card too. (See what I mean about this energy burst? Scary, huh?)
*
Today I have a photo of another of the beautiful plants that I received recently from friends. My green fingers have turned to brown over the years, so it will take a bit of work to keep this one alive. Although in all fairness, I do still have the peace lily that was given to me when my Michael passed away three years ago. So there is hope for this new plant.
*


Next, I have a photo that my friend Mary Ann took recently. I think this one should bring her a nice new ribbon. She has titled it "God's Paintbrush." Mary Ann, this is just fabulous!!!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Now I think that I should get dressed before my son in law gets here. No point in scaring him with my ratty old (but comfy) nightie. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Mary Ann Roesler said...

Thanks Edna for sharing. I took 2nd place with this photo in an Autumn Challenge at our local Camera Club. The Milk weed took honorable mention. I hope to share more with you again, but not birds....you win that game! Enjoy! Mary Ann