Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Silly Rabbit!

June 15, 2010
*
It's afternoon here, and I know I'm a bit late in the day with my posting, but it's been a busy day. First off, the sun is shining and it is quite lovely outside. Alas, I have been indoors paying bills and such. Funny, creditors get a bit testy when you don't pay them on time. That and a few other pertinent chores done, it's time for a break and to play a while.

The other day when I posted a photo of Janet's flowers, I made a rather big boo boo. They were not Canterbury bells, they were actually Foxglove. I had been doing a bit of research on bell type flowers, and I guess the name stuck in my mind. Sorry for that, I will be more careful in the future. (At least I'll try to be.)

Yesterday, while at work, I looked out the window and there was the cutest little bunny sitting on a low rock wall. He must have seen me because he hopped down and layed low in the grass. Maybe he figured I could not see him anymore. Ha ha, silly rabbit! This first photo I took through the kitchen window.


Then I went around to the bedroom window for another shot of him. This is a different angle, and he looks quite comfortable here.
This afternoon, I have do a bit of hunting around my place here. Seems I have misplaced my birthday & anniversary list. With my memory not being as good as it used to be, I really need that list. I even printed it on neon yellow paper so that I could not lose it. So much for that reasoning!!
*
Well, that's all for today. I want to get started looking for that paper. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: