Monday, June 28, 2010

Oooooh, Feel That Delicious Breeze!!

June 28, 2010
*
Goodness me, it's 5:30 in the morning, and I'm starting to get tired. Only 9 1/2 more hours to go and I can go home to my little bed. I must say though, that at the moment, the temperature is quite comfortable. It's about 75 degrees with a little breeze. Oooooh, that feels so good!!!!

There is central air conditioning here, but the Mrs. doesn't waste any of it on me. I don't think she likes the color of my eyes. Maybe if I bought some pretty green contact lenses? Oh well, not to worry. I brought my own little fan with me to move the air around a bit.
*
Last night I was able to do a bit of designing for a change. I also got to do some packing and zipping up so that I will have freebies ready for you. I know I promised one yesterday, but I will definitely post it today. Yesterday, I had a nasty headache and managed to forget a few things. I'm going to have to stop this falling down stuff. It's not doing good things for my health!!

Want to see a sneak peek at what's coming in just a few days at Magickal Scraps? Have a lookee at one of my parts. The new kit is called "Fireworks." We had a grand time working on this kit.
*






















For today's photos, I have a few of DIL Janet's shots from her garden. Her lilies are just gorgeous! This is just a couple of the different ones that she has.
*

























Right now, I'm enjoying a glass of iced coffee, black with sugar. I bought an extra one at Dunkin Donuts on my way to work last night just so I could have it this morning. Mmmm, Mmmm, Mmmm! I think I'll have some of Moo's chili for breakfast this morning too. I brought it for my supper last night, but didn't eat it. What? You never heard of eating chili for breakfast? Sometimes it's good to step outside the box.
*
Now I think I'll get going here, and post your freebie. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.
*
"QP 037"



2 comments:

Snowy said...

lol- nope , never heard of chilli for breakfast, but does noodle salad count? Seems you are having the same temperature as we have over here today as well- and this is quite warm for England ! Also got my fan on here. Kyra wrote there are more parts from Su, so have to see how it will work out with the days now... what a confusion! Thought we had it worked out , but this changes it again,lol.Take it easy the last hours -Hugs :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list