Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Last Minute Things

December 23, 2008
Gosh, only two more days till Christmas. I still have a bunch of wrapping to do. Today, Tootsie went to the beauty salon to get all spiffed up for Santa, and I went over to the Christmas Tree Shop to diddle away time while I waited for her. Big mistake!! I know better than to go in that store! It's difficult to get out of there without spending at least $100.

But, I did find the last two little things that I needed to pick up. And then a few more! Oh well, I'll be glad for that when I snuggle up in my new fuzzy fleecy bathrobe tonight. I even got fuzzy new slippers to keep my toes warm.

Tonight I'm busy trying to get a bit ahead with my January challenges for Magickal Scraps. I host the Recipe Challenge and the Inspiration Challenge. Drop by and check them out. Plus Snow Raven has a brand new Kitchen Challenge that is great if you want to learn how to design.

Plus we have a new Heritage Challenge. Drop by and have some fun with us.

Tonight I'll share a layout that I made for the Heritage Challenge. I used Snow Raven's kit "Christmas Glory." Enjoy, and have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.


1 comment:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Just popping in to WISHING YOU & YOUR FAMILY A SAFE & MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!