Saturday, November 27, 2010

Only Four Weeks Till Christmas!

November 27, 2010
*
Good morning! Did I sleep like a log last night? Almost! Tootsie and I got comfy and settled in to watch some TV, and that's all she wrote! Right to sleep! A couple times during the evening and night, I awoke and got up for about an hour, then right back to sleep. Poor Tootsie. She's not getting much play time here. Come Monday, I'll make up for that.
*
I was very good yesterday with the shopping channel on most all day. I did not buy anything else! Of course, that means that I still have lots of shopping to do. Ah well, today is another day! This morning they are featuring some makeup products that get rid of one's wrinkles and old looking skin. Hmmm!
*
Tonight, I think I will try to finish up addressing all of my cards. Gosh, so much to do, so little time! Christmas is only four weeks away. Where has this past year gone? I did not get to finish everything I wanted to do this past year, but I did make a good dent. Hopefully, I can finish up some of my projects in the new year. Especially the yard work.
*
This morning I have a couple of photos to share that I took yesterday. The Mrs. had an absolutely gorgeous flower arrangement on the dining room table, and I just had to take a few photos. It was made up of reddish orange lilies and peachy orange roses. Just beautiful! Have a lookee here. Are these not just beautiful?
*


Now I think it's time for me to get dressed and rustle up some lunch for Tootsie and me. Tonight is a work night, so I need to get a few things done around here. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: