Thursday, November 25, 2010

HAPPY THANKSGIVING DAY

November 25, 2010
*
Good morning, and Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, whether you celebrate it or not. Today is a day set aside to give thanks for all that we have. Even though I do my share of complaining, I have so very much to be thankful for. I have been blessed with a wonderful family, fantastic friends, and a fantabulous little dog. I have a roof over my head, and food to eat. Thank you God, for all my blessings.
*
Today's post will be short because there's lots of cooking to do, and most of you are very busy too. Television today will be filled with the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, and lots of football. I'll watch the parade, but I can do without the football. Oh my, did I say that? Yes'm, I did. Sorry to say, I am not a great football fan. I would rather watch baseball.
*
I have a photo to share with you this morning that I took this past October 3rd, at night on my way to work. Of course, now the sky would be totally black, but on that night the sky was gorgeous shades of red, coral and blue. This is another thing that I am thankful for. That I have the sight to see such beauty.
*
I will leave you now to your dinner preparations, and your friends and family. I wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. Travel safely. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a fantabulous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: