Saturday, June 12, 2010

Poppies And Lilies, Pure Sunshine!

June 12, 2010
*
In less than a week, Summer will officially begin. I am in awe at the speed the seasons are flying by me. It seems that the older you get, there is more to do in such a short time. At least that's how it feels. I move slower, I forget more, but my mind is in overdrive with creativity. Putting things into action and getting them done takes a bit more time now. Ah, the beauty and wonders of "Golden Age."

Today is laundry day for Bonzo here. Need to have clean clothes for the long work weekend. I'm not complaining though. I do enjoy doing the laundry, and my work weekend is long, but then the rest of the week is mine.

Remember Kyra's pink poppies that I told you about? Well here's a photo of one of them. I had to wait for permission to share the photo, but it was worth the wait. Isn't this just gorgeous? Oh wow, I really do want some of them in my garden too.










This next little beauty is from my garden. Next fall I want to plant more of these lilies in a few more colors.

The last few days, I have been playing around with some of my photos in Photoshop, trying to see what I could do with them there. I have been making up new overlays and papers, and now I am trying to make some elements with them. I will add this as a new challenge to the forum and see if the others want to try it.
Here is one of my Nature Paper sets.
Now I think I shall finish my coffee, and see about putting the laundry into the dryer. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a marvelous day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

No comments: