Saturday, June 26, 2010

Oops, New Boo Boo's

June 26, 2010
*
Today's weather is quite nice. I went outside to photograph some tiger lilies that have just bloomed. They really are pretty. I'll have those photos for you tomorrow. Tootsie and I are getting a late start today. It's already noon and I haven't accomplished very much here. But that's okay.

Yesterday, I took some things out to the work crew and took quite a nice little tumble. Yup, you guessed. I now have a whole new set of bruises and scrapes. Not for nothing, but I must be one of the klutziest persons on earth. I have no problem falling down. It's the getting up that takes some doing.

I promptly took some photos of the new boo boo's and made a layout. Ignoring them doesn' t make them disappear so I may as well have some fun with them. Here's my new layout.
*
In a few days, I will be posting links for the new July blog train that is coming. So far, all the previews for "Freedom Of Expression" look fantastic. You won't want to miss out on anything, so be watching for it on July 1.
*
I will also have another freebie for you tomorrow. I just have to wrap it up and get a link. Now I think I am going to make some lunch for Miss Tootsie, and another cup of coffee for me. Till tomorrow, Y'all have a magnificent day.
*
Hugs, Edna B.

1 comment:

Snowy said...

Ouch...oh Edna ! That looks nasty ! Hope you are ok after that fall.Let's hope these bruises heal a lot quicker than the last one. Hugs Snowy