Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A New Layout To Share

December 3, 2008

Well, today has certainly flown by rather quickly. This morning, I did some shopping, then tried to catch up on my emails and blog visits. What a lovely surprise I got when I stopped by to visit at Kyra's blog. There was a lovely award waiting there for me. I will post it tomorrow as I need to think about who I will pass it on to.

Meanwhile, someone is not feeling very well, so I will have to work tonight. That means you're lucky, I can only chat for a few moments. I only have a couple of hours to finish the laundry, tend to some supper, and play with Tootsie.

I do, however, have a new layout to share with you. This was made with Snow Raven's new kit "Merry Xmas" plus I borrowed a couple of the Jingle dolls from her kit, "Jingle's World." If you're really really good, you can have the matching QP this weekend.

I'm off now. Have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.

"Merry Xmas" & "Jingle's World" kits by Snow Raven

1 comment:

Nani said...

Hey! I eat Greenies too! I didn't know they made them for dogs! That's cool!

Mommy said I could leave a message for Tootsie here! I just wanted to say thank you for visiting my blog! I guess Dogs aren't so bad, really. I just have one cousin who was in a book and hes full of himself, so he growls at me. But I think I like you, Tootsie! We could share Greenies! But Mommy says we'd have to get a bag of dog ones and a bag of cat ones, like getting the mint and peanut M&Ms for people at Christmas.

Have a great night!

your feline friend, Kaline