Monday, December 15, 2008

My Tree Of Life Project

December 15, 2008

I just got quite a shock for myself. I looked up at the calendar for a moment, and oh my gosh!!! It says that today is the 15th!! Can you believe it? The 15th!

I don't know about you, but this time flying by thingy is getting way out of hand. Christmas is ten days away, and the new year starts in seventeen days. This is not funny. How can I ever get caught up with all my things with time going by faster and faster. Maybe I'll just drop a few things off my list "to do" and that will catch me up quicker.

I've spent the last three days working on my two page chat room project for Magickal Scraps. Tonight I will share it with you. It's amazing how many different hats we wear in just one short lifetime. I know there are a lot of things missing from my "Tree of Life, " but the tree was beginning to groan and grumble under the weight of all the things that I hung on it.

Page one of the project is my Tree of Life, on which I have hung symbols representing different things in my life. Page two will explain the symbols that I have used. If it looks a little bit cluttery and claustrophobic, then that's me in a nutshell.

I'm leaving now to eat my dinner while it's hot. Moo and one of dwarfs cooked a lovely pork roast, and all the trimmings. M-m-m-m. Oh, it smells so good! You have a great night.

Hugs, Edna B.

Page One - My Tree Of Life






















Page Two - My Tree Of Life

No comments: