Tuesday, July 7, 2020

The Bed Saga - Continued

July 7, 2020

Good morning.  Today is absolutely lovely.  Sunny with temps in the seventies, although they may reach the low eighties later on today.  We may even have a shower.  Tomorrow the hot stuff comes back.  At least that's what the TV weather forecaster says.  

Yesterday's bed saga continues.  Nutmeg wasn't very happy about her photo not being posted yesterday along with her siblings.  She says she has the best bed in the house and she's not sharing!  This is Nutmeg and her Daddy (Eddie).   I have to admit, she does look super comfy!


Deanne and I did get a couple errands done yesterday.  The most important was to drop my laptop off at the computer store.  Even though I only sat in the car, it felt good to get out for a while.  

Later, I took a nap and did a little crocheting.  I mostly just took it easy the rest of the day.  I did try to make some important phone calls, but it seems that many companies were closed yesterday.  I'll try them again today.  

I also poked around on the web for a while last evening and found this wicked awesome tee shirt.  I was pleasantly surprised at how many others there were very similar to this one.  


If only this were true, I'd be wearing a size two.  Oh wow, I can see me now.  As thin as a noodle!  Yup, okay.  Folks, it won't ever happen!  Those days are gone forever.  But it was a nice thought.

I'm feeling like I'd enjoy a steak for supper so I think I'll go see what's in the freezer.  Actually, I think I should go through it one of these days to make sure nothing is outdated.  I have two summer squashes too so I think I'll cook them today too.  I love summer squash.  

Now I think I'll get started on this gorgeous new day.  So, till tomorrow, Y'all stay safe and have a fantabulous day.

Hugs, Edna B.

4 comments:

Steve Reed said...

Love the shirt! Funny!

Cats really know how to make themselves comfortable, don't they?

Theresa said...

My Niece does a lot of crocheting and she sure needs that shirt! Nutmeg looks nice and comfy:) Enjoy your day dear friend, HUGS!

smiekeltje said...

Hahaha, Nutmet likes it very comfy!!!

Steak sounds good for dinner.
Oh, the shirt is funny! You should order one for yourself LOL! Nice to wear in Summer. Hey, may be it is something for Audrey?

You enjoy your steak and later summersquash .
Have a wonderfu day.
Hugs
Kyra

My Tata's Cottage said...

I liked your post about helping animals. I always try. There are some smaller shelters I like to help out. They sure need the assistance. A friend of mine, her sister was a journalist for many years. When she retired in her 50's she took a position at a shelter. The lady in charge was robbing the place blind. Jene used her journalism skills and they went to court. The woman was so dumb she threatened Jene on her text messages so that did not help. Jene cares for their 94 year old mom and they have a house full of rescue pets. Leo is our biggest. Then Mister Kitty. Naughty as he is I could give him up. I just wish people spayed and neutered their pets. So many without homes. It is sad. I am glad you got out. You need sunshine regardless of all the rules and mask business. Vitamin D is essential to our good health. Have a great evening! HUGS